Magento 2 PayU Money Extension
Magento 2 PayUMoney is easy to use payment gateway extension. Accept payments and make refunds and settlements with ease.
PayUMoney is one of the leading payment gateway solutions in India. Never miss out on any transaction with a number of payment options available to your customers. PayUMoney is highly secure and gives you great control over your business’ transactions.
Magento 2 PayUMoney extension allows you to use PayUMoney as a default payment method on your Magento 2 store. You just have to specify your merchant and salt key in the extension and you’re ready to accept payments through PayUMoney.
1. Get Settlement to your preferred bank account: Just provide your bank account number and IFSC code and link your Current or Savings bank account to PayUMoney.
2. A Variety of Payment Options: Your customers can pay using a payment method of their choice -
* UPI: Allow your customers to make payment using UPI – Unified Payment Interface. Your customers don’t have to share any sensitive banking information using this option.
* Cards: Accept payments from debit or credit card of any card association.
* Netbanking: Supports 50+ Netbanking options from various banks.
* Wallets: Allow your customers to use their digital wallets to make payments.
3. Manage Transactions from a Single Dashboard:
* Refunds and Disputes: Make full or partial refunds and settle disputes from your dashboard.
* Settlements: Settle payments received and download reports from your dashboard.
4. Responsive Design and Fast Payments: Responsive across all devices. Your customers can now make payments fast and easy.
5. Test Before Going Live: Test the PayUMoney payment method in Sandbox mode before updating the payment method on live site.
6. Secure Payments: PayUMoney uses 128 bit SSL encryption and two factor authentication. With more than 100 risk rules applied for each transaction, payments made on your store are always secure!
Follow these quick steps to configure PayUMoney extension on your Magento 2 ecommerce store.
If you’re already using the Magento 2 PayUMoney extension and need our help, please raise a ticket here.
Q. Where is my PayUMoney merchant and salt key?
A. You can find your PayUMoney merchant and salt key by logging into your PayUMoney account. Go to Manage Account settings and view My Account details.
Q. Do you provide installation services?
A. Yes, we can help with installation and setup for $50 for a standard installation.
|Updated||May 23, 2018|
|Compatible With||Magento 2.1.x, 2.2.x|
|Release Notes||Magento 2 PayU Money Extension|